Skip to content
Does File.al guarantee data security?
- File.al has a secure connection system that protects your data.
- You will have a security code and password to safeguard critical procedures like deleting files.
- The code prevents hackers from accessing, modifying, or using your files.
- File.al also helps you protect your files by sharing only with a selected group of users.
- In addition, all money transactions on the platform are subject to encryption key protection.
How long can I keep my files on the server?
- The duration for file storage depends on your membership plan.
- For a free account, your files will remain on the servers for up to 30 days.
- However, a premium account allows you to keep your files on the platform for as long as you want.
How can I download other users’ files?
- File.al does not allow users to view or download other users’ files.
- You can only download a file shared with you via a direct link from another user.
What happens if I lose internet connection while downloading a file?
- Internet connectivity is not a significant issue when you have a File.al premium account.
- You can always resume downloads from your last stop if your connectivity is back.
- You can also use third-party download managers for additional help.
Can I upgrade to File.al premium if I have a free account?
- You can enjoy the benefits of a premium package even if you initially opened a free account.
- Simply make your payment and upgrade to the premium version.